Monday, July 26, 2010

Victoria's Secret Clothing


Yes we all know of Victoria's Secret as a lingerie retailer. And by now most of us have probably realized that they also sell lotions and perfumes, but I've always thought their clothing line was a bit questionable. Mostly I refused to acknowledge that they sold any clothing besides sweats, pajamas, and work out gear. Until yesterday.

I had been collecting various coupons and dollars off savings cards for VS over the last few weeks, and I decided when I got off work yesterday to make a trip up to the VS store to use them all before they expired. It was there that I discovered an absolutely adorable skirt made by Victoria's Secret PINK. Thanks to my various coupons, I ended up buying the skirt and it is now my favorite thing ever. The fabric is cotton but looks like pink with black lace over the top. It's possibly one of the comfiest things I've owned in a very long time. I'll have to keep my eye on the VS clothing line in the future.

Just a few months ago I discovered that the VS swimsuit line is downright reasonable as far as pricing goes, and can even be considered a very good deal if one also has a coupon. I bought this one, which features a bandeau top and an adjustable string bottom, in tropical blue and it's absolutely adorable. I'll never see VS as just an underwear store again.

No comments:

Post a Comment