Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top Pot Doughnuts




Mmmmm maple bars. What a fabulously healthy breakfast :]. I can't help but love a good doughnut, even if they are miserably lacking in nutrition. We just picked up a six-pack of maple bars at the groccery store and mine is already in my stomach.

My favorite doughnut place though is called Top Pot Doughnuts, and it's local to the Seattle-area, although there is one on the Eastside in Bellevue by Panera Bread Co. Doughnuts here are a little on the pricey side, but every so often I pop in to get one because they are definitely worth the extra dollar. My favorite are the crullers, and I adore anything they make with raspberry or maple icing! Here's a list of their doughnuts, click on each for the flavors they come in.

My very favorite thing about Top Pot Doughnuts? They occasionally sell them at all the local Starbucks'! But only the local ones. I recommend the apple fritter. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment