Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I might have a slight addiction...



...to Vera Bradley. I don't understand it at all, because just a few years ago I really extremely disliked the entire concept of quilted handbags and Vera Bradley in particular because I thought it was so 'old lady-ish'. And just this morning I ordered four items from their website. I ordered a pair of pajama pants in Peacock, the old messenger bag in Pirouette, and the new student agenda and card holder in Barcelona. In short I am completely and utterly addicted. It doesn't make any sense, but I shop their website quite often and am pleased with their products overall. Some of the patterns are just not my style, but a lot of them are, and I love that their products are high-quality without being too over-priced. Once sale prices come into play, most things are downright affordable.

My favorite purchase so far has been something called a "Rosie Posie Hipster" in "Make Me Blush". I may post a photo later. The one other thing that I'm dying to get is called the "Petal Wallet" in "Slate Blooms". Both of these two things are part of what VB calls their 'Frill' collection, which features products made of a more patent-y type material instead of their traditional quilt. I like them because they are modern and they are very easy to clean. My favorite color of all time is called "Peacock", and is pictured above.

In other news, today I signed up for a consumer survey that will pay me $40 to taste test two types of tortilla chips and fill out four short online surveys. I am absolutely thrilled. Especially because both of the tortilla chips are brand that I am already familiar with: Mission and Tostitos. Can anyone guess where that $40 might end up?

My sleep schedule is a disaster. Every night I go to sleep at 2 am or later, only to wake up around Noon when the day is practically over. There isn't even anyone awake to talk to this late. I need to fix this. Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment