Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Peak's Frozen Custard


Today I had the pleasure of going to Peak's Frozen Custard for the first time, and let me tell you, this stuff is SO MUCH BETTER than any other frozen custard I've ever had. It blows St. Louis local favorite Ted Drewes Frozen Custard out of the water. They always have chocoalte and vanilla, they have a flavor of the week, and they have a flavor of the day. The flavor of the week today was Chocolate Chocolate Chip, and the flavor of the day was Chocolate Raspberry Delight, which was chocolate custard with fresh raspberries and swirls of marshmallow mixed in. It was one of the best things I've had in a long time. I actually ordered their lunch special, which is custard, a drink, and an entree of choice, for a decently low price.

In fact, I was so impressed by the quality and deliciousness of their custard that I may go back tomorrow for their daily special of Latte Chocolate Swirl. When we mentioned this flavor the cashier working there got this dreamy expression on his face and told us "that one is GOOOOD". So hopefully I get to go back tomorrow. Here's a link to their flavors calendar.

Oh and their goal is to be entirely environmentally sustainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment