Friday, July 23, 2010

New McCafé Smoothies


There are advertisements for these things everywhere! I've been watching a lot of Lost on Hulu.com (a LOT), and the commercials always repeat, and one of them is for these new McCafé smoothies. And as I work at Build-A-Bear, which is very conveniently located just across the hall from McDonald's, I've been very tempted to try on of these new smoothies. The come in Strawberry Banana and Wildberry. Well today I had a coupon for a free 12 oz. one of them, and so I tried the Strawberry Banana and my mom tried the Wildberry.

Let me tell you, McDonald's has actually managed to make something taste good and be remotely healthy. The 12 oz. versions of these smoothies (size small), are only 210 calories, the 16 oz. mediums are 260 calories (fewer than almost every Jamba Juice smoothie, except for some of the dairy-free all-fruit flavors), and the 22 oz. larges are 330 calories. That's not bad at all! So I say if you haven't tried one of these yet, you definitely should - just try to avoid the fries while you're in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment