Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Boot Sales


Well today was the kick-off of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and let me tell you the mall was pretty busy, with a steady stream of people coming and going through the Nordstrom doors. To me, the best part of these summer sales (Macy's is having one too), is the fact that there are lots of fabulous leather boots on sale. In fact, my second and favorite pair of leather boots were purchased at Nordstrom's Anniversary sale last year.

Right now I'm really craving a pair of high-heeled lace-up boots in a nice dark chocolate brown or black (no gray please). I'll even settle for flat heeled lace-up boots - I just really like the way the super tall knee-high lace-up boots look. It's a shame they're so expensive. I tried on a pair of knee-high boots earlier today at Macy's, but they didn't fit at all and they were pretty low quality - too bad because they were actually a reasonable price, I'm sure that's why.

I also really like Doc Marten's (while we're on the subject of expensive beautiful shoes), and they come in some beautiful rocker floral patterns. These are some of my favorite boots: a flat pair, and a high-heeled pair. These are some of my favorite Doc Marten's: this white pair, this floral pair, and this roses pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment