Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mugglenet.com


I love Harry Potter. I mean it. I REALLY love Harry Potter. I'm definitely one of those people. And for the rest of those people, I highly recommend visiting mugglenet.com. It's an absolutely fabulous compendium of all things Harry Potter, and it's chock-full of those people.

My two favorite parts of this website are the list of mistakes found in the Harry Potter books (I think it's fun to read and look for mistakes on my own and see how many of the recorded ones I found), as well as a short list of recipes for Harry Potter foods. My favorite recipe is for butterbeer, and I've made it a few times already. The only downside to the butterbeer is that it's probably about 500 calories per 8 oz. That's because the only three ingredients are butter, butterscotch syrup, and cream soda.

I can't wait to try the official version of butterbeer, presumably made with a different recipe than the one on Mugglenet, at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando Studios! Going there is my new life goal. It is the true Mecca for Harry Potter fans, especially those of us who are PPD, and I think I'll faint in ecstasy the second I set foot through the gates. I've been reading tons of reviews and watched opening day videos and it seems like the most wonderful thing ever! Someday (hopefully soon) I will get to go the Harry Potter World, and I promise I'll write a hell of a blog entry about it afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment