Friday, August 13, 2010

Why Oh Why Did I Get on the Vera Train So Late?


Seriously, can anyone answer this for me? I know that my beloved Bellevue Square Signature Store has been around for at least a couple of years, so why did it take me this long to fall in love with Vera Bradley? And how in the world did it hit me so hard?

I'm not going to share my Vera spreadsheet here (yes I have a spreadsheet for keeping track of all of my purchases), because that would be a little embarrassing (only because I've spent so much money in so little time) , but let me tell you - it is impressive!

The reason I'm lamenting my late-blooming Vera love is because my favorite pattern of all time (Peacock) retired a long time ago. Boo. But at least it is fairly attainable on the internet (ebay, Facebook, Amazon, and occasionally vb.com). The other reason this really sucks is because almost all of my favorite bags are retired. This includes the large tic tac tote (in Peacock) that I ordered (and blogged about) a few days ago.

And now my new favorite bag of all time (in Peacock) is the Lindsay. And it's retired too! It's like a mini messenger bag (which I also blogged about), but small enough to be used as a purse. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for one that I can afford. Maybe someday I'll get to go to a Vera Bradley outlet store! That would be a dream come true. But for now, I'll continue to peruse Verabradley.com and add to my ever-growing wish list. And my Christmas list. And maybe even my birthday list (for June 2011 :]).

1 comment:

  1. haha i still think it's funny you have a spreadsheet. but oh so organized!

    ReplyDelete