Saturday, August 7, 2010

So I Bought Some More Vera Bradley Today....

Well that's not exactly true. I exchanged the new Slate Blooms Zip ID Case I bought on Wednesday for this beautiful Lemon Parfait Zip ID Case. The reason I did that is that this color, Lemon Parfait, is a Spring 2011 Preview item. As in, this is a Spring 2011 pattern that won't officially be released in stores until some time in January.

How did I get one already? All Vera Bradley patterns are tested in stores months before they are actually released in order for the company to get an idea of purchase patterns. The Winter 2010 patterns were tested this past May, and the Spring 2010 patterns are in a few select signature stores now - but they're only at my store for two weeks! Today was the first day they were out, and I pounced immediately. I'm just so glad that I hadn't used my other Zip ID Case yet and was able to exchange it.

No comments:

Post a Comment