Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leaving Home


I haven't posted in forever! I'm so sorry dear blog, I'm breaking my promise. I have been trying to not skip more than one day ever and here I've gone and skipped three whole days! I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but three days could easily lead to three weeks and then never writing again! And that can not happen. Not yet at least. I have promised a lot of people that I will actually keep up with this blog.

So here I am today. I haven't really got a lot to write about. I've been really busy hanging out with friends, going swimming, and mentally steeling myself to pack and say good bye to everyone before I have to leave tomorrow to go back to school in St. Louis. I am not excited. Summer has finally kicked into high gear here (over 70 degrees five days and counting!) and I don't want to leave. Seattle is way to beautiful and St. Louis just really is not. There is no arguing this point. I love St. Louis, but it is not beautiful.

How about a picture of the view from my front deck? Just to prove that the sunlight actually does reach Washington sometimes. Well ok I took it from my living room window. Big deal.

I have to try and continue packing now. So sad. See you tomorrow bright and early at the airport!

Love,
Andrea

P.S. I have no idea how this turned into a letter to my blog. Just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment