Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back-to-School Wishlist


1.) Brita Water Pitcher, I really love the 80 oz. one in orange that they sell at Target, but I think the smaller 40 oz. ones sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond are really more practical.

2.) Animal Stepstool from the Container Store, although I'll probably be getting this more practical one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, as I'm not entirely sure that the animal ones are meant to hold an adult's weight, and it'd be nice to have one that folds up for easy storage.

3.) Vera Bradley Imperial Toile Messenger, which I ordered from a lady a few days ago and arrived in the mail today! I love it, pictures later.

4.) Clear Insulated Tumbler from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I really love this line of glasses and tumblers that have a layer of air between the inner and outer layers for better insulation. It's slightly too much for me that they come monogrammed, but I'll probably just use it as an excuse to decorate it with sharpies :].

5.) A copy of Eat, Pray, Love for me to read throughout the semester. I don't have that much free time for reading, but I do love reading and prefer to have at least one good book around at all times for me to read whenever I get the time.

6.) A Bear Discounts Card for discounts on a lot of the stores, restaurants, and services around WashU. The discount for the on-campus Subway is that I get a free cookie with every sandwich - and boy do I love their cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment